To enhance the quality travel experience, Delta Airlines raised the bar for business travelers. With the advent of Delta One – Delta Business Class unleashed a premium travel experience for international and domestic flights. Let’s understand all the Delta Airlines business class options –
- Delta One – The highest premium business class suites that come with lie-flat seats in a single or double pod configuration with direct aisle access. Add to that passengers also get a full-height door for complete privacy atop the skies. Delta Business class international and select domestic flights offer Delta One suite.
- Delta Premium Select – A slightly lower fare than Delta One, Delta premium select offers wider reclining seats with extra legroom, an adjustable footrest, and headrest. This is available on Delta A330 300 Business Class which usually flies on the international route only.
With a premium class like Delta Business, you would be comfortable and well-taken care of, as each seat offers world-class features that you enjoy every moment while flying – best entertainment, elevated dining experience, with room to stretch out, and much more.
- Recline – You can lie back 180 degrees flat with a direct aisle actress, while you soak yourself in the comfortable soft blanket and pillow. Each Delta One business class seat is flexible for dining, work, and rest.
- Dine – You can enjoy curated chef meals that let you unravel the premium dining experience along with the wide selection of complimentary beer, wine, and spirits.
- Power Up – Keep your smartphone, laptop, and other electronic gadgets with a 110-volt outlet at every seat, including the USB port.
- Watch – From movies to music to TV shows to games, stay entertained on your personal device or seat-back screen with a noise-canceling headset. Passengers also get access to the USB and in-seat power outlet to keep their gadgets powered.
- Rejuvenate – You can eliminate jet-lagging with the heavenly in-flight bedding and a complimentary amenity kit that comes with skin and personal care essentials for all your travel needs.
Delta Business Class Features
One of the most luxurious cabins in the sky, the Delta Business Class product Delta One offers passengers a dedicated in-flight attendant and the following luxurious features that offer a quality travel experience in the air. Delta One is available on long-haul international flights and the selected long-haul domestic flights. Here’s are the features that you need to know –
- Flat-bed – Travel and eliminate jet lag with a 180-degree flatbed as each seat offers an oversized duvet, and pillow so you get recharged by the time your flight lands.
- Sky Priority – You would be treated as a guest on priority as soon as you reach the airport. You will enjoy free access to the Delta Business lounge, priority check-in, security, and baggage handling.
- Complete privacy – All Delta A330 Business Class and Delta A350 Business Class feature full-height doors and privacy dividers between each Delta One business class suites.
- Amenities – You can travel lighter as each Delta Business Class passenger would be offered a TUMI amenity kit, quality eye-shades, socks, and other personal care and skincare essentials.
- Airport Experience – As soon as you enter the airport you would be assigned a Delta Escort that helps with baggage handling, boarding, and security. You will get free access to the Sky Priority Club lounge where you can relax and rejuvenate before you ready to take off.
- Complete Elevated dining – Board the flight with the reinvented premium dining in the Delta One business-class cabin that fancy travelers with seasonal delights, freshly-sourced ingredients, and chef-curated meals served in beautifully-designed dishware. Add to that, the passengers would be treated with selected wines, spirits, and beer from the legendary breweries across the globe.
Delta Business Class Seats
Delta Airlines is equipped with aircraft from Boeing and Airbus family, as all the premium experiences are created at a similar level. Let’s understand the seat configurations and all the other important information you need in the Delta Business Class based on the aircraft models –
Delta 737 Business Class – The Business Class seats have more legroom and are said to be the best seat on board. All the seats have access to the direct aisle. All the passengers would be presented with an amenity kit as a pouch bag containing skincare and beauty essentials. Sleep amenities include a pillow and a soft blanket.
Delta A330 Business Class – The Delta Business Class cabin in Airbus is 25.5 inches wide and has a pitch of 60 inches, and has an ample amount of legroom. The side of the seat also features a fixed privacy screen, a reading light, and an armrest with an electronic control panel to adjust the seat position. In front of each seat is an 18.5 inch HD touchscreen. The seat also becomes a flatbed when the seat reclines 180 degrees into its horizontal position.
Delta 767 Business Class – The 2-2-2 seating configuration in this Delta Airlines Business Class cabin makes it very attractive and offers complete privacy. The window seat offers direct aisle access as passengers anywhere in Delta Business Class are not bothered by the noise of the gallery or the passerby going to and returning from lavatories.
Delta 757 Business Class – This Delta new business class adopts a single-aisle configuration, with the seats arranged in 2-2 configuration. Passengers either get window-side or direct aisle access. The seat transforms into a 193cm bed with a plush duvet and comfortable pillow. You will find these seats on the Delta Business Class LAX to Paris route, Delta Seattle to Amsterdam route, and Delta Business Class to Hawaii.
Delta Airbus A320 Business Class – Delta recently completed a cabin renovation of the entire A320 fleet as the seat offers standard legroom with 110V power outlets at each seat, USB charging ports, and adjustable headrests. Each seat offers a large IFE monitor that has a large library of movies and TV shows. The cabin offers 32 Business Class seats.
Airbus A321 Delta Business Class – This Delta Comfort Plus cabin is configured with a 3-3 layout and consists of 29 seats. The seats are 21-inch wide and have a pitch of 37 inches. The cabin features 25 percent larger overhead bins, and each seat has three times the volume for storing personal items.
Delta Airlines Business Class Baggage Allowance
Below is the summary of the business class baggage allowance for Delta Airlines for domestic and international flights. The baggage allowance may vary with the destination network served by Delta and its code-share and interline agreement partners. Here’s everything you need to know about the airline’s business class baggage weight and size –
|Baggage category||Fee||Max Weight||Max Size (L+W+H)|
|First checked bag||Free||50lbs||62″|
|Second checked bag||Free||50lbs||62″|
|Third checked bag||30 USD||50lbs||62″|
|Fourth(+) checked bag||40 USD||50lbs||62″|
|LugLess checked bag||$20-$45||50lbs||63″-80″|
|Overweight bag||100 USD for the first bag||51-70lbs||62″|
|Overweight bag||200 USD for the second bag||71-100lbs||62″|
|Oversized bag||200 USD for the second bag||50lbs||63″-80″|
|LugLess oversized bag||$28-$55||75lbs||63″-80″|
How to Book Delta Business Class?
You can book Delta Airlines Business Class cabin online or via Delta Airlines reservations phone number. In this post, we will share a step-by-step guide on how you can reserve the Delta Airlines Business Class –
Delta Airlines Business Class Online
Here’s how you can book Delta Airlines Business Class Online
- Visit Delta.com, and enter the required travel details, such as travel dates, number of passengers, and city pairs.
- Hit the forward arrow button to proceed.
- In order to select Delta Airlines Business Class fare, navigate to the new flight options under ‘Delta One’ fare.
- Select the flight time that suits your travel, and click on the ‘Comfort Class’ tab to proceed.
- Enter the traveler’s personal information such as the name of the passenger, date of birth, and passport details. Please note that the travelers’ details match exactly as it appears on the government-issued photo ID.
- At the check-out page, review your Delta Airlines Business Class flight summary, pay for the booking via debit/credit details.
- Wait for the transaction to get completed, you would be generated a six-digit booking reference number. Also, you would be receiving an email where you will receive the e-ticket number as well as the booking confirmation for your Business Class booking.
Delta Airlines Business Class Contact Number
If you’re not internet savvy or having trouble booking your Delta Airlines Business Class online, you can reach out to one of our Delta flight executives at our Delta Airlines reservation phone number at +1-855-915-0936. Here’s all you need to know about how you can book over Delta flight over the phone –
- When you get connected with the Delta flight representative, provide all the travel details such as city pairs, travel dates, and the number of passengers.
- For Delta Business Class, the flight representative will give you new flight options based on your travel preference.
- Check the Business Class fare associated with the flight option that you would like to book. You can also ask the agent if they can offer you a waiver or a discount code on your booking.
- If the flight time and price is suitable for you, you can ask the agent to book the flight. You can provide the debit/credit card details over the phone.
- Keep a pen and a paper handy as the agent will provide you a six-digit booking locator for your Business Class reservation.
- Also, you would be receiving an email where you will receive the e-ticket number as well as the booking confirmation for your Business Class booking.
Delta Business vs First Class vs Main Cabin vs Delta Premium Select
In this post, we have compiled a chart analysis of all the classes of services you get compared to the Delta Business Class.
|Class of Service||Main Cabin||First Class||Delta Premium Select||Delta Business Class|
|Availability||Domestic and International||Domestic and Select International||Select Long-Haul International||Long-Haul International and Select Domestic|
|Recline||Standard, up to 4 inches||Up to 50% more than standard Main Cabin Seat||Up to 75% more than Main Cabin seat||180-degree flat-bed seat|
|Legroom||Standard||Up to 8 inches more||Up to 8 inches more||76-82 inch bed|
|Overhead Bin Space||Dedicated||Dedicated||Dedicated|
|Seat Selection Prior To Check-In|
|Amenity/Sleep Kit and Inflight Bedding||Sleep kit on long-haul international||Preset pillow||amenity kit||premium kit|
|Complimentary Snacks or Meals||Snacks, meals on long-haul international||Fine dining service included||Fine dining service included||Fine dining service included|
|Complimentary Non-Alcoholic Beverages Including Starbucks||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Complimentary Beer, Wine, and Cocktails||On Long-haul international flights only||Not Included||Not Included||Included|
|Personalized Service/In-Cabin Flight Attendant||Not Included||Included||Not Included||Included|
|Seat-Back Entertainment Screen Varies by Aircraft||Up to 9 inches||Up to 11 inches||Up to 13.3 inches on A350; up to 11 inches on 757||Up to 15.4 inches|
|Complimentary Delta Studio Access||Not Included||Included||Not Included||Included|
|In-Seat Power Varies by Aircraft||USB||USB and Plug||USB and Plug||USB and Plug|
|Wi-Fi for Purchase||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|Complimentary Headsets||Long-haul international flights only||Select flights||Available*|
*noise-canceling LSTN headphones on A350
|Airport and Baggage Service|
|SkyPriority Boarding Access||Complimentary, Premium||Complimentary, Premium||Complimentary, Premium|
|SkyPriority Check-in||Not Included||Included||Not Included||Included|
|SkyPriority Expedited Baggage Handling and Security||Not Included||Included||Not Included||Included|
|Concierge Access/Bag Delivery||Not Included||Included||Not Included||At select check-in locations|
|Delta Sky Club Access||Not Included||Complimentary access||Not Included||Complimentary access|
Delta Business Class Review
Delta Airlines is the most preferred among the three largest international American airlines, the other two being United Airlines and American Airlines. Catch all the experience below about flying with Delta Airlines Business Class –
Delta Airlines Business Class – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Delta One is the Business Class cabin powered by Delta Airlines on long-haul international flights. The highest premium business class suites come with flatbeds that include direct aisle access. Add to that passengers also get a full-height door for complete privacy atop the skies. Delta Business class international and select domestic flights offer Delta One suite.
You can get your existing booking upgraded via the My Trips section. All you need to do is –
• On the My Trip section, enter your six-digit booking reference along with the last name of the passenger.
• Once you retrieve your booking you will see the option of class upgrade.
• If the upgrade is available, you will see the option that says, ‘’Delta Airlines first class seat selection’ for money or miles.
• Follow the online prompts, and pick an available seat in order to complete your purchase.
Delta Premium select is another product from Delta Airlines. A slightly lower fare than Delta One, Delta premium select offers wider reclining seats with extra legroom, an adjustable footrest, and a headrest. This is available on Delta A330 300 Business Class which usually flies on the international route only.
In case you’re upgrading the class of service for your Delta Airlines reservation, passengers need to pay 20 USD as a class upgrade fee along with the fare difference, if applicable.
Delta Airlines offers two complimentary checked bags for the Business Class reservation on the domestic as well as international route. For the additional third and fourth baggage, passengers need to pay a baggage fee of 30 USD and 40 USD respectively.
Submit your review